This 129Ha game farm is located near Alma in the Limpopo Province. Well-hidden inner farm less than 2-hours from Gauteng and surrounded by active and prevalent neighbours, rendering itself perfect as a weekend get-away bushveld farm.
Being more of a mountain farm it is blessed with the most remarkable views from huge rock formations further enhanced by magical rock-fig trees resulting in distinct picnic-spots one can only dream of.
Infrastructure consists of the following:
MAIN HOUSE (Large double-volume thatch roof house, fully furnished & equipped)
• Lounge / dining room area
• Kitchen with scullery / pantry
• 3 x Bedrooms
• 3 x Bathrooms (2 x en-suite)
• Large patio / stoep with built-in bar
• Boma / braai area
• Splash pool
• Large storeroom (can be used for chicken / broiler breeding facility as most equipment / material are already there)
• Various small storerooms
• Slaughter facility with make-shift container type cold room (primitive but it works!)
• 20kVA Standby generator
There are 3 x boreholes but only one is equipped. Water supply is limited and not strong but current owner manages it by keeping storage filled.
GAME / FENCING
Fully game fenced with 2 or 3 smaller camps that could be used for breeding specific species. Nearer to the house are chicken / duck pens as well as a small veggie garden.
The following game are included in the asking price:
• 21 x Impala
• 20 x Nyala
• 1 x Wildebeest (golden)
• 1 x Kudu
• There are 7 x sables (young females, probably pregnant) that are not included in the asking price but owner is willing to negotiate around these too depending on the offer received)
Most of the loose assets such furniture, appliances, tools, etc. will be included in asking price whilst the tractor, trailer, etc. could also be negotiated for. The historic wagon wheel light fitting on the stoep area will be removed as well as the horses.
There is 1 x title deed, privately registered but also registered for VAT.