Just about 70Ha in size this prime piece of vacant land lies on the banks of the Olifants River and boasts with nearly 16Ha of water-rights allocated from the Loskop Irrigation Scheme.
Located roughly 20km from Groblersdal in the Limpopo Province. As it is vacant land, infrastructure is limited with the following to be found:
• 3 x Camping / caravan-stands with fire-pit and braai erected (not completed)
• Foundations for ablution facility
• Old store-rooms (needs attention)
• River frontage onto the Olifants River
• 1 x Borehole (not equipped nor tested) as well as feeder lines with hydrants to de-bushed area
• Partially game fenced with nyala, waterbuck, ostrich, etc. (owner not sure about the quantity of the game)
• 1 x Earth-dam (not in use)
Eskom connection point on the boundary.
There is 1 x title deed registered in closed corporation that is also VAT registered.