Typical natural bushveld enhanced with large Marula trees standing tall & proud on this 700Ha game farm, located in the vicinity of Marken in the Limpopo Province.
Completely off the grid – no worries or costs pertaining to Eskom! Lodge equipped with solar power whilst kitchen appliances are new spec energy efficient equipment whilst gas is utilised for geysers and stoves. Most of the infrastructure is barely 4-years old!
Current layout entails 3 x 80Ha breeding camps whilst the remaining bigger portion of 467Ha serves as the open farm section. Adequately game fenced and electrified whilst the breeding camps have been fitted with predator-proof fencing all along at the bottom.
Building infrastructure consist of a lodge with:
• 1st Bedroom with 1 x double bed & 2 x single beds (en-suite bathroom)
• 2nd Bedroom with 1 x double bed & 2 x single beds (en-suite bathroom)
• 3rd Bedroom with 1 x double bed & 1 x single bed (en-suite bathroom)
• 4th Bedroom with 2 x single beds (en-suite bathroom)
• 5th Bedroom with 2 x single beds (en-suite bathroom)
• 6th Bedroom upstairs with 2 x single beds and 4 x stretchers
• 1 x Fully equipped kitchen complete with gas stove, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, freezer, etc.
• Scullery and pantry
• 1 x Dining room area with 16-seater dining room table & large stoep
• 1 x Braai lapa under roof
• 1 x Toilet
• 1 x Covered vehicle parking
• 1 x Battery room with 17 solar panels and German SMA solar system
• Storeroom as well as steel container
• Large building (± 225m²) with slaughter facilities (no cold room), 2 x stores, 2 x worker’s rooms with toilets, etc.
• 12 x Buffalo
• 7 x Giraffe
• 18 x Kudu
• 45 x Wildebeest
• 7 x Waterbuck
• 80 x Impala
• Loads of smaller game such as warthog, duiker, etc.
3 x Boreholes of which two are equipped and powered by generator and solar respectively. Capacities are between 1500L/H tot 2500L/H. No less than 5 x 5000L Jo-Jo tanks installed. There are 4 x water-cribs connected via pipes routed along the roads.
There is 1 x title deed registered in a company that is also VAT registered. Financial statements can be provided on request to pre-qualified buyers.
All loose assets such as furniture, game viewer, 2 x tractors, trailer, fire-fighter, slasher, etc. are included in the asking price.
A servitude on the Eastern boundary allows entry to the inner farms behind this farm whilst ensuring a watchful eye at all times.