Located 30km from Rooiberg whilst the same distance from both Thabazimbi and Bela Bela, this 220Ha game farm falls within the Rooiberg Bewaria with strict access & environmental control that constantly monitors vehicle and visitor movement pertaining to the area.
It is well developed and offers everything and more to buyers in this price range. The entire farm has been de-bushed and treated in order to prevent any intruder plants from growing whilst maximising the grazing and carrying capacity thereof.
Building infrastructure consists of the following:
• 1 x 2-Bedroom / 1-bathroom lodge with lounge, bar, kitchen & stoep
• 1 x Chalet with lounge, kitchen, 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom & stoep with braai lapa
• 1 x Chalet with lounge (with fire-place), kitchen, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom
• 1 x Hunter’s cabin with 2-bedrooms and communal kitchen
• 1 x Swimming pool with outside bar & braai area
• 3m High thatched look-out-tower at water-hole
• Reading room with wooden floor and canvas sides
• Slaughter facilities with cold room
• Large storeroom (342m² x 4m high)
• Covered storage / workshop areas
• Worker’s accommodation
There are 3 x boreholes, equipped and tested when drilled as follows:
• 1 x 14 000L/H
• 1 x 11 000L/H
• 1 x 2 000L/H
The farm is equipped with a hydroponic feed-grow system that delivers ± 850kg of feed per day.
The following game is included in the sale: (estimated no’s)
• 30 x Kudu
• 100 x Impala (including 5 x black and 18 x split ewes)
• 4 x Zebra
• 10 x Blesbuck
• 50 x Nyala
• 7 x Giraffe
• 3 x Waterbuck
• 2 x Red Hartebeest
• 40 x Blue wildebeest
• 14 x Kings wildebeest (incl. 9 x splits)
• 6 x Ostrich
• 8 x Gemsbok
Completely game fenced (2,4m / electrified) and there are 4 x 10Ha breeding camps with 1,8m fencing.
The following loose assets are also included in the asking price:
• All furniture & appliances
• 1 x Toyota Land Cruiser game viewer
• 1 x Land Rover SWB
• 1 x Massey Ferguson 240 tractor
• 1 x 600L fire fighter
• Various smaller tools and equipment such as 2 x chain saws, back-pack sprayers, bush-cutters, etc.
Electrical connection is 3-phase / 25kVA from Eskom.
1 x Title deed that is registered in a company that is also VAT registered. Company could be taken over should it be required.