IMAGINE THE FOLLOWING SCENARIO AS OWNER OF A GAME FARM:
You legally own and pay for 445Ha with top class infrastructure in the secure Rooiberg Bewaria (2-hours from Pretoria) but you end up with traversing rights on a massive 11 400Ha where 3 of the Big 5 are present (no lion or elephant).
Apart from traversing across 11 400Ha of unruffled bushveld, you as owner (of which there are only 8) also end up with shares in some of the best breeding genetics available such as the spectacular Mr. Wow being the biggest recorded kudu bull (alive) in the world measured at more than 75-inches.
Sounds too good to be true I know but this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is very much real.
Set-up on the 445Ha mainly consists of a secure and electrified fenced-off homestead with the following classy yet earthy infrastructure:
• Open plan layout combining lounge with fireplace, dining room, inner & outer bar with pool table as well as swimming pool to be the well-deserved and desired manner of relaxing in the bush.
• Neat and practical fire pit / boma area with additional braai surfaces.
HOUSE No 1
• Covered patio with built-in 10-seater dining room table
• 2 x Bathrooms
• Dual covered parking bays with solar / battery room
FLAT / COTTAGE
• Open plan lounge / bedroom / bathroom with beautiful bath and outside shower
HOUSE No 2
• Covered patio
• Large open plan living area with fireplace, dual lounge & dining room
• Kitchen with breakfast nook, scullery and neat courtyard
• Main bedroom with fireplace and en-suite bathroom & outside shower
• 2nd Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (full)
HOUSE No 3
• Braai lapa with fire pit
• Covered patio
• 1 x Bedroom
• 1 x Bathroom
• Single carport
• Large undercover parking area
• Generator room
• Slaughter facility with cold room and biltong room
FENCING AND GAME
Completely game fenced as per requirements. Should the new owner decide not to be part of the 11 400Ha reserve any more, a small section of around 350m needs to be re-fenced.
As owner of this property your share of roughly 6% (as per agreement) of the following game (conservative / estimated no’s) adheres:
Impala 1000 Buffalo 40
Kudu 680 Roan 16
Blue wildebeest 350 Sable 15
Zebra 250 Rhino 8
Waterbuck 70 Red Hartebeest 25
Eland 100 Nyala 30
Reedbuck 200 Giraffe 55
Blesbok 12 Ostrich 10
The entire farm is solar driven ensuring peace of mind with zero monthly expenditures towards consumption / usage.
There are 3 x boreholes of which 2 are equipped whilst a large earth dam (sealed) retains water throughout the year.
A Land Rover game viewer and tractor is included in the asking price but various other loose assets such as furniture and / or appliances could also be included depending on the offer tabled.
1 x Title deed that is registered in a company that is also VAT registered. The company could be taken over if required. (VAT excluded from asking price if applicable)