A mere 150km from Pretoria and roughly 30km from Modimolle (Nylstroom) in Limpopo Province lies this privately owned 5-star game lodge situated on 1550Ha of pristine bushveld.
This unique property and development have been voted as one of South Africa’s best by numerous institutions and has received well-deserved accolades, rendering it as one of the finest out there.
Rich in history through archaeological sites with Bushmen & Khoisan paintings as well as ancient Anglo Boer war activities.
Selling as a profitable, running concern it boasts with class leading developments.
The farm consists of 2 x portions and the following infrastructure is on portion 1:
• Main Lodge (thatched – 446m²) with administrative office, gift gallery, conference facilities, reception area and 3 x luxury lodge rooms.
• 4 x Luxury safari suites (thatched – 56m² each)
• 2 x Executive suites (thatched – 100m² & 87m² respectively with private swimming pools)
• 1 x Presidential Suite (thatched – 170m² with private swimming pool)
• All accommodation facilities are en-suite, some with outside showers, private decks and mini bars.
• Upmarket restaurant area with inside / outside dining area, lounge, bar, swimming pool and guest bathrooms (thatched – 250m²)
• Fully equipped kitchen (57m²)
• Rustic boma area (127m²)
• Spa treatment room (thatched – 46m²)
• Laundry facility (33m²)
• Rehab centre (20m²)
• 4 x Lion camps (1 area for cubs, 1 area for juveniles whilst 2 x camps for adult lions – 3 of these have been electrified measuring a total of 10 782m²)
• Workshop / change rooms (32m²)
• Hotel staff quarters (thatched – sleeps 9 x staff – 245m²)
• Undercover parking at staff quarters (180m²)
• Maintenance staff quarters (sleeping 14 x staff – 156m²)
• Stores (260m²)
Further development includes an eco-estate with 22 full title stands that have been proclaimed within walking distance of the main hotel. This is to facilitate the building of 6 lodges, each sleeping only 8 persons with entertainment area, kitchen, pool and bar.
All regulatory requirements, National, Provincial and Municipal have been met. (EIA’s, ROD’s)
Phase 1 = Lodge is currently under construction and is at surface bed level.
Municipal plans have been approved. All six lodges are in separate companies (SPV’s) with only 52 shares in each to facilitate fractional ownership.
There are 3 x Eskom electrical connection points amongst both portions (3-Phase).
On portion 2 you will find:
• 4-bedroom / 2-bathroom house with open plan lounge, dining & kitchen area
• Outside store room
• Large braai / boma area
• Undercover parking
• Slaughtering & skinning facility with cold-room
Proposed new development on portion 2 (Phase 2 to 4)
A further 58 stands have been approved for a phased development approach and will be proclaimed as required. Tribunal approval has been obtained.
Land = 686Ha
Buildings and improvements = 2437m²
Proposed stands = 22
Land = 864Ha
Buildings and improvements = 318m²
Proposed stands = 58
Farm is fully game fenced (2,2m – 24-strands)
Amongst the 2-portions there are no less than 11 x boreholes, 5 of which have been equipped (1 x solar pump whilst 4 are electrical) Water quality is constantly monitored.
Game traverse on both portions and include:
Lion, giraffe, zebra, eland, blue wildebeest, nyala, impala, red hartebeest, ostrich, kudu, waterbuck, blesbuck, bush pig, warthog, and numerous smaller antelope as well as civet cat, caracal & brown hyena.
Over 300 species of African birdlife with some rare sightings recorded.