Nestled higher up this nearly 43Ha farm has endless views around Vaalwater and the Waterberg mountains whilst a natural stream with beautiful rock and pond settings runs along the North-Western boundary.
Located in the Groenfontein area where visitor access is controlled & monitored via remote controlled gate and CCTV cameras at the main and only entrance into the area, minimising risk & unwanted guests.
Infrastructure / improvements include:
• Basic yet practical 2-bedroom / 1-bathroom house with lounge, kitchen and dining room. A covered patio acts as entrance foyer and there is a large loft area upstairs that could be converted in another room.
• Braai / boma area.
• Covered car-port.
• 1 x Equipped borehole – not tested but delivering enough water for domestic use.
• Nyala breeding camps (± ? of the farm) with electrified / predator proof fencing towards the bottom section.
• House area is fenced off and majority of the farm is game fenced but sections towards the stream is not fenced.
• Mist irrigation to a variety of fruit trees such as macadamias, mango, lemon, fig, etc. whilst the owner has also planted other trees such as Maroela, Camelthorn, Apiesdoring, Blinkblaar, etc.
None of the game are included in the selling price but the owner is willing to negotiate around this if need be.
1 x Eskom transformer – single phase.
There are 2 x title deeds, privately registered.