This well-developed game farm is just about mid-way between Lephalale & Vaalwater and offers huge income potential to be generated via the following revenue streams:
• Guest accommodation
• A-to-Z meat processing plant
• Small functions
• Conferences / team building
Measuring 126Ha with a mainly flat topography, this farm is further enhanced by natural water (Poer-se-Loop) with beautiful cascading streams and pools, especially during the summer rainfall period. There are 2 x fountains on the farm of which one is seasonal.
Lodge infrastructure consist of the following:
• Main house with open plan lounge / kitchen area, 2 x en-suite bedrooms and a study
• Manager’s house with lounge and kitchen area, 2-bedrooms (m.e.s.) and 2 x bathrooms (some finishes such as ceilings, etc. to be done)
• Entertainment lodge with built-in bar, equipped kitchen, lounge with fire place, dining area, outside fire-pit / boma, undercover jacuzzi, swimming pool, guest toilets with showers, etc.
• 6 x en-suite rooms that can sleep 3 x guests each
• Conference room with lounge and pool table
• 2 x Games rooms / team building rooms
• Beautiful gardens with huge trees, all under sprinklers
Meat processing plant
• A massive 300m² processing plant complete with office, staff room, store room, delivery bay, processing plant, cold and freezer rooms, dispatch area, etc.
• Additional work space and cold rooms are available closer to the main house if workload demands it.
Outer buildings entail store rooms, undercover parking, wash-bay, laundry room, worker’s ablutions, etc.
Completely game fenced with the following game included:
• 2 x Eland
• 11 x Kudu
• 13 x Blue wildebeest
• 60 x Impala
• Various smaller game such as warthog, bush-pig, duiker, etc.
Various water cribs are scattered throughout the farm and connected to a centralised pump for filling.
There is 1 x equipped borehole, delivering nearly 6000L/H whilst storage takes place in several tanks amounting to almost 20 000L in capacity.
All loose assets such as lodge furniture & appliances, tractor, hunting vehicle and Land Cruiser (recently overhauled) included in asking price.
1 x Title deed, registered in a company but not VAT registered.