State of the art boutique game lodge situated on 385Ha in the vicinity of Vaalwater. Fully furnished and equipped with only the best appliances it is sold lock, stock & barrel as a going concern.
• Lounge and dining room area
• Kitchen with scullery and pantry
• Veranda overlooking landscaped gardens
• Upstairs you will find a cigar lounge, TV-room and bar with veranda overlooking the bushveld plains
• 4 x Bedrooms of which two have en-suite bathrooms
• Separate bathroom for other rooms
• Main thatched lapa with canvas side walls
• 2nd thatched lapa overlooking game feeding area
• 2 x Braai / fire bomas
• 2 x Swimming pools
• 3 x Chalets, each with lounge, bedroom and bathroom as well as a loft room
• Communal kitchen area
• Manager’s house (solar powered)
• Double garage
• Slaughter facility with cold room (not used for a while)
• Staff accommodation
• 4 x Stables with tack-room
• 2 x Boreholes, both equipped and delivering ample water for guests, gardens and animals
• Natural river (Poer se loop) running through the farm
Fully game fenced with 2 x game breeding camps, being 30Ha (with electrified fencing) and 80Ha in size. The following game (estimated no’s) are included in the asking price:
• 5 x Giraffe
• 80 x Impala (incl. black & splits)
• 50 x Wildebeest (incl. golden & splits)
• 28 x Zebra
• 3 x Waterbuck
• 14 x Kudu
• 2 x Gemsbok
• 4 x Blesbok
• 4 x Nyala
• Loads of smaller game such duiker, steenbok, warthog, bush-pig, etc.
A comprehensive 17-camera system with remote access and monitoring ensuring a peaceful environment to relax in.
Apart from all furniture and appliances that are included in the asking price, there are other loose assets such as tractors, fire fighters, implements, tools, etc.
Solar power for manager’s house whilst lodge is connected to 3-phase Eskom supply
There is 1 x title deed registered in a company that is also VAT registered.