Located at the foot of the well-known Waterberg mountain range.
Six Hundred Hectare Game Breeding Farm and Lodge, Naboomspruit, Limpopo, South Africa for sale.
The farm is developed to be managed with ease.
This Game Farm for sale is 60% arable and offer 40% accessible mountainous game camps.
The terrain is exceptional to hunting breeding and outdoor adventurists.
There are numerous activities which could be developed and added to the activity list of this farm.
The Flora combines Sweet and Sour veld.
Only a two hour drive from Gauteng.
- Three bedrooms all Ensuite
- Open plan Kitchen, Lounge and dining area.
- The Dining area has a cosy fire place as well.
- The patio leads from the dining area and has a beautiful view of the drinking hole and plain
- There is a one bedroom flat in close proximity to the main house.
- This flat is a one bedroom with bathroom, kitchen and lounge area with a veranda.
- The lodge invites it’s guests through a thatched suspended walkway over water features.
- It includes a reception and office with storage area.
- The main lodge is ±380m² and consists of a beautiful “Bar area”, an open plan Lounge area with a deck to the swimming pool.
- The restaurant is also well laid out and there is an industrial, yet modern kitchen suitable to cater for larger groups of tourists and guests.
- Adjoining the main lodge is a newly constructed building to be utilized as a SPA and/or and Curio shop.
- There is an additional storage building which includes the laundry room, a linen room and the servant toilet.
- Constructed a short walk from the Main Lodge is the camp chalets.
- These Chalets offers comfortable accommodations for family, friends, or small groups.
- It consists of 5 double en-suite chalets, sleeping up to 10 people in total.
- Each chalet has one bedroom (double bed) with its own en-suite bathroom.
- The camp is situated around a large swimming pool that you will enjoy during the warm days.
- This camp area offers a Conference Room where ±20 people could be accommodated.
- Additional to all the developments are 4 additional thatch roof houses.
- Two of the houses both consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, bar area and a lovely veranda overlooking the plains on this game farm.
- One seperate (70m²) Chalet consists of 1 bedroom with bathroom.
- Three bedroom, Double Story thatch roof house.(built 2015)
- It offers two bathrooms, open plan kitchen, lounge, walk-in safe and single garage.
- This thatch roof house has 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan kitchen and Lounge area.
- The views from this house in partly over the Savanah field with stunning views over the Waterberg Mountain’s horizon.
STORE ROOMS AND WORKSHOPS:
- There is a large semi open Shed which consists of a tool shed, parking bay and cold room with butchery.
- There is an additional Storage shed which is divided into several storage areas like the irrigation section, wire section, paint section etc.
- Established shade net vegetable garden.
- Horse stables and 2 training rings for the horses.
- 5 labour houses and each offers it’s own kitchen and bathroom.
- Game Fence Fully game fenced accordingly to the requirements of the Dept. Nature Conservation except for the 8ha which is cut off by the gravel road.
- . 3 earth dams on this game farm.
- 2 are filled with rainwater and one with a borehole.
- game water hole in front of the Lodge.
- 9 boreholes on the property and 2 are equipped.
Game are included in the sale and are approximated at the time of advertisement
Golden Wildebees 25
Black Wildebees 40
Redharte beest 5
Common Springbok 4
Black impala 7
Buffalo 27 (Male older than 4 Years = 7
Female =12 + Young = 8)
Free roaming Game:
Bushpig, warthog, mountain reedbuck, duiker, klipspringer, steenbok, aardvark, pangolin, aardwolf, porcupine, scrub hare, mongoose, rock rabbit (dassie)
This farm has exceptional nocturnal life.
Include all furniture, farm equipment and linen
The full Inventory will be available on viewing the farm.