A secluded inner farm of 2200Ha that is located near Lephalale (Ellisras) in the Steenbokpan area, boasting with good, solid infrastructure throughout.
Mainly flat topography with some rocky patches here and there resulting in maximum benefit and use of the land available. De-bushed areas with pivot irrigation that could be used for additional grazing or cash crops.
Infrastructure consists of:
MAIN HOUSE: (Air conditioned & fitted with imbuia cupboards throughout)
- Entrance foyer leading into formal lounge
- Open plan kitchen with scullery
- Dining room
- Large entertainer’s lounge
- 6 x Bedrooms
- 5 x Bathrooms (4 x en-suite)
- 1 x Guest toilet
- Large walk-in safe as well as loose standing safes
- Outside braai area
- Huge trees and luscious garden under irrigation
- Paved driveways
GUEST CHALET: (Air conditioned)
- Large bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Small kitchen
HUNTER’S CABINS: (Solar powered)
- Communal entertainment area with lounge, dining room, bar, equipped kitchen, bathroom, rifle-safe and built-in braai
- 7 x Wooden cabins (sleeps 3 each)
- Male / female ablutions
- Braai lapa / fire pit
- Paved walkways
- 4 x Oversized garages with roller-shutter doors
- Covered parking bays for 5 to 6 vehicles
- Large, enclosed storeroom (45m x 15m)
- 3-Bay motor vehicle workshop with roller-shutter doors and hydraulic lift
- Slaughter facility with skin / salt room
- Large dual entry cold room
- Freezer room
- Fully equipped butchery with bathroom and storeroom
- Laundry and linen room
- Large office
- Diesel storage tanks
- Live-stock (cattle and sheep) handling facilities with holding pens
- Workers accommodation
There are 8 x boreholes of which 7 are equipped with a total estimated delivery of ± 25 000L/H.
1 x 5Ha pivot for additional grazing / planted pastures as well as another portion with irrigation nearby the house.
Seasonal stream and earth dams that are filled during the summer rainfall periods.
1 x 50kVA / 3-phase Eskom transformer whilst an 100kVA standby generator serves as back-up during emergencies.
There are 4 x sunken bow-hides strategically located nearby water cribs. Fully game fenced with a passive boma as well as 300m x game handling canvas sheets.
The following breeding camps have been erected:
- 1 x 200Ha
- 1 x 190Ha
- 1 x 140Ha
- 1 x 80Ha
- 1 x 35Ha
- 1 x 15Ha
The following game (estimated and rather conservative no’s) are included in the asking price:
- 42 x Buffalo
- 20 x Sables
- 79 x Wildebeest (incl. 4 x gold)
- 140 x Kudu
- 250 x Impala
- 40 x Waterbuck
- 35 x Red Hartebeest
- 25 x Zebra
- 4 x Giraffe
- 10 x Nyala
- 40 x Steenbok
- 15 x Klipspringers
- 10 x Reedbuck
- Loads of smaller game such warthog, bush-pig, duiker, etc.
The following loose assets are included in the asking price:
- 1 x Ford 8010 tractor
- 1 x Fiat 100-90DT tractor
- 1 x Ford 5000 tractor
- 2 x Ford 3000 tractor
- 1 x CAT 438C TLB
- 1 x CAT bulldozer
- 1 x Fiat 680 and 1 x John Deere 2130 tractors (need attention)
- 1 x Toyota Hilux Raider DC 3.0 KZ-TE
- 1 x Toyota Hilux SC 3000D
- Loads of smaller equipment such a concrete mixer, water-pump, hydraulic vehicle lift, compressor, welding machine, tools, etc. etc.
- Various implements including grader, trailers, brickmaker, planter, harrows, fertilizer spreaders, lime spreader, etc. etc.
- Comprehensive butchery equipment including meat saw, sausage stopper, mincer, vacuum sealer, knife sterilizer, extra-large stainless steel cooking pot, biltong slicer, stainless steel tables, meat crates, scales, etc. etc.
There is 1 x title deed, registered in a company that is also VAT registered. Company could be taken over – VAT excluded from asking price if applicable.