Property Details
1,000m²
3,574m²

This prime piece of bushveld farm measuring just under 3600Ha lies within the New Belgium Block and is 60km outside of Vaalwater in Limpopo Province.

It lies on the North facing Moepelberg mountain escarpment which is within the Waterberg Conservancy area. (UNESCO recognized Waterberg Biosphere Reserve.)

Approximately 30% of the farm is mountain escarpment and hilly, the remaining 70% consists of wooded, well grassed savannahs. The Klip-river has its source on the farm and its pure water meanders through an evergreen kloof that runs through the centre of the farm.

The property boasts with the following improvements in place:

  • Main House with lounge, dining room and kitchen with separate scullery, 3-bedrooms, 1½ bathroom, enclosed stoep and outside laundry or fridge room as well as boma / braai area.
  • 2nd House with lounge, dining room and kitchen, 3-bedroom and 2 x bathroom, huge stoep area and outside braai / boma. Covered parking for 3 to 4 vehicles.
  • Huge covered store area with open sides and multiple storage rooms.
  • Automated main entrance gates with solar power.

There are 6 x boreholes of which 2 are equipped.

Cattle handing facility as well as cattle fenced camps. The entire farm is game fenced.

A 16Ha camp with electrical game fence is currently used for a black impala breeding project.

Apart from the impala herd in the breeding camp, loads of free roaming game throughout the farm includes kudu, mountain reedbuck, duiker, etc.

Loose assets included in the sale amounts to:

  • 1 x MF 290 tractor
  • 1 x Case 580F TLB
  • 1 x 5-ton Ford tipper truck
  • 3 x Land Rover Defender farm vehicles (all working)
  • 1 x 3-ton Mitsubishi truck
  • 1 x 500cc Honda Scrambler
  • 3 x Trailers
  • 1 x Compactor
  • 1 x Concrete mixer
  • 2 x Fire fighters
  • Crates for game transport
  • Loads of other tools / equipment

2 x Title deeds, registered in a trust – not VAT registered.

Property Features
Property Type
Farm
Building Size
1,000m²
Stand Size
3,574m²
Share this Property
Make an enquiry
Interested in this property? Please fill in your details below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
By clicking on "submit" you agree to our privacy policy